AwE130 Apollo 12 Photographs
AwE130 Apollo 12 Mission
Dates: 14th Nov 1969 – 24th Nov 1969.
Crew: Pete Conrad, Richard F. Gordon Jr., Alan Bean.
Apollo 12 was the second mission to land a man on the Moon. Taking place just four months after Apollo 11, its main goal was to give the world the impression that the space agency had mastered the art of flying and landing people on the moon. Like Apollo 11 the mission photographs were made on a sound stage somewhere in a desert and the lunar orbital photographs were made by earlier unmanned missions, retouched and then labeled as Apollo 12.
Credit to NASA for all Apollo mission photographs.
Also you may like to read
- 1908 09 26, mysterious fireball Steggerda Netherlands
- 1947 07 26, Flying saucers Italy and Belgium
- 1990 07 13, Colonel Wilfried De Brouwer of the Belgian Air Force shows UFOs
- 1995 07 07, Extraterrestrials are fiercely against French nuclear testing in the Pacific
- 1993 11 09, Flying Saucer between China and Taiwan